Maccabi Tel Aviv Horns Play
This play was originally featured on FastModelSports.com.
1 dribbles to the left wing as 4 moves out and 5 steps to the top of the key. 5 screens for 1 as 3 flashes to the ball-side low post. If 1 can’t get a shot and 3 isn’t open, the next look is for 1 to pass to 5 flaring to the wing. If the flare isn’t there, 1 passes to 2 then makes a shallow cut to the corner. 5 screens for 3 who pops out to the wing. 4 sprints across the lane to screen for 2. 2 drives middle as 4 rolls to the basket.
- 1 dribbles to the left as 5 steps out to the top of the key.
4 moves across the floor to the opposite wing.
3 moves in to the low post.
- 1 then changes direction and dribbles off of a ball-screen from 5.
3 steps across the lane and posts up his defender.
1 looks to pass inside to 3.
- If 3 isn’t open, 4 sets a flare screen for 5 who just set the ball-screen.
1 passes to 5 for a shot.
- If 5 isn’t open, 1 passes to 2 then cuts through to the corner.
5 screens across for 3.
- 4 runs across the floor to set a wing ball-screen for 2.
5 steps out of the lane to create space for the drive.
2 drives into the lane and looks to pass to 4 on the roll or to 5 if his defender steps up to help.