Jerod Haase UAB Box Set Play
This article was originally featured on FastModelSports.com.
- 3 cuts first to the right wing off of a screen from 4.5 moves down to the block.
2 cuts to the left wing.
1 passes to 2.
- After passing to 2, 1 cuts off of a flare screen from 4.2 looks to pass inside to 5 posting up then to 1 flaring to the opposite wing.
- If 1 isn’t open on the initial flare, 2 dribbles towards the middle of the floor to hit 1 on the wing.
- 2 clears to the corner as 4 moves over to set a ball-screen for 1.5 fills up the lane line looking for the pass from 1 if nothing is there on the pick and roll.
- If 5 gets the ball, he runs a 2-man action with 2 giving him the ball on a dribble hand-off for an open 3-point shot.